Have you been wanting to sell your photography work online but you don't quite know where to begin? Are you overwhelmed with the options for building a website and need help to choose? Do you need help with pricing a digital image for licence and protecting your work online? Could you do with some tips for promoting your work online? Then this course is for you!
In this 2 hour online course I explain various options for building a photography website, best practice for displaying your images and content online, using social media to promote your work, and how to get started selling prints, canvases and digital licences. I'll also cover the latest online trend of selling your images as NFTs.
What you'll learn
- Options for building a photography website
- Best practice for displaying your images online
- SEO - the gold standard for getting your work seen
- How to use social media to promote your work
- Getting started selling prints & canvases
- Tips for pricing and protecting your digital images
- What are NFTs and how do they work
Delivered via 2 hour video module
Registrants will receive an email with links to the course video and additional quick reference PDF.